- Find a comfortable sitting or lying position, or a beautiful place to walk
- Bring your attention to your breath
- As you breathe in, say: “I’m breathing in”
- As you breathe out, say: “I’m breathing out”
- Repeat this over and over
- When you notice that your mind has wandered, simply love yourself for noticing and bring your attention back to “I’m breathing in, I’m breathing out”
You will find that if this is practiced regularly, your mind will become very still. Then you will pop into that space where all is one, possible, and peaceful.